What is Tai Sui?
The Chinese calendar is organized after a system that repeats at every 60 years and each year of the 60 years cycle is considered being governed by such a general.
Our prosperity, health and luck are under his jurisdiction.
According to the Chinese mythology, the Grand Duke Jupiter, also known as Tai Sui, is one of the 60 celestial “generals”, which take turns rotating, one every year, determining the annual destiny of human beings.
Each “general” serves as a reminder for the human beings to avoid and to not repeat certain mistakes, to take care of their health and to do charitable work, thus attracting favorable energies and avoiding, in the same time, misfortunes.
Tai Sui keeps track of both the good and the bad deeds of humans. He gives his blessing and he acts as a tutor for every person.
The Grand Duke Jupiter or Tai Sui is directly connected with planet Jupiter’s movement around the Sun and with the way this affects the Earth’s magnetic field.
Jupiter’s energy field is similar with the Sun’s, which could be both helpful and harmful to people.
In time, Jupiter has been personalized and transformed in a deity in absolute command of all human affairs.
Regardless of your beliefs, it would be best to take into account the annual sector of Tai Sui, because perturbing or offending him is not something you want to do.
The Grand Duke Jupiter is disturbed when major and, sometimes, even minor works are being conducted in a house, such as: breaking down a wall, construction or repair works, cutting any trees, hammering a nail into the wall etc. Tai Sui gets offended when you directly regard/confront him.
That’s why, it is best not to face the cardinal point where he is localized during that particular year or to sleep with your head in that direction.
You can always wear a Pi Yao amulet or protective amulets (you can purchase them from temples, churches), the image or Mantra of Tai Sui.
Tai Sui Position in 2021 (Year of the Ox)
The Chinese New Year of 2021 falls on February 12th (Friday). During the Metal Ox Year , Tai Sui is heading in Northeast direction and the General of 2021 is Yang Xing .
In the Metal Ox Year “Xin Chou” is recommended to maintain a clean and organized area in the northwest, the area where Tai Sui resides, in order to be lucky in love, career, health and education.
Read also : 2021 Feng Shui tips and activators for money, luck and more
Don’t place massive objects, such as the fridge or furniture in the area where Tai Sui is situated, otherwise you will attract misfortune for your family and in your home.
In 2021 is important to avoid any renovations in the southeast sector of the house.
How to protect ourselves from Tai Sui’s fury in 2021?
- We should wear the color red – in the Chinese culture, this is considered to be the luckiest color, bringing prosperity, loyalty, success, and happiness. By having the lowest frequency of all the colors in the white light spectrum, red can absorb the low frequencies of the negative vibes that we might encounter, eliminating them. Therefore, by wearing a red object all year round, we will gain a good protection.
- It is also recommended to wear jade objects – these could be pendants, earrings, rings or bracelets.
- We need to position ourselves so that we can avoid the Tai Sui direction – during the Year of the Ox , the position of Tai Sui will be Northeast. This direction must be avoided when we place our work desk, the bed’s headboard, the favorite armchair in the living room, the chair we sit on when we are having important discussions with the members of our family or with the business partners.
All the people born in Pig, Monkey, Snake and Tiger years should wear this Tai Sui plaque to ensure they won’t get into conflict with the planet’s energy of spiritual growth.
Here are few rules that we should follow in the Metal Ox year of 2021, governed by Yang Xin.
- Don’t sit and don’t sleep with your head in the direction of the Grand Duke Jupiter.
- Take exact measurements of the sector affected by the Grand Duke Jupiter and make sure no repairs or renovations are conducted in that area. Even hammering a tiny nail in the wall for hanging a painting is forbidden.
- Don’t build a house starting in the Tai Sui’s sector, in order to avoid obstacles, accidents that might occur during the construction works and excessive increase of costs for finalizing the construction project.
- If, without our consent, any construction works are being conducted in the neighborhood, affecting the Tai Sui sector, such as cutting trees, loan mowing with noisy machines or holes digging, we can protect ourselves by hanging on the exterior side of our building, exactly on the Tai Sui sector, a metallic wind chime with six tubes, and inside the house we can place a Tai Sui plaque or a Pi Yao figurine.
- If it’s absolutely necessary to have any work done in the Tai Sui sector, the most affected zodiac signs by Tai Sui during 2021, the Goat and the Ox, are advised to select for that particular project a worker who is not born in any of these two zodiac signs.