What is Tai Sui?
The Chinese calendar is organized after a system that repeats at every 60 years and each year of the 60 years cycle is considered being governed by such a general. Our prosperity, health and luck are under his jurisdiction.
According to the Chinese mythology, the Grand Duke Jupiter, also known as Tai Sui, is one of the 60 celestial “generals”, which take turns rotating, one every year, determining the annual destiny of human beings.
Each “general” serves as a reminder for the human beings to avoid and to not repeat certain mistakes, to take care of their health and to do charitable work, thus attracting favorable energies and avoiding, in the same time, misfortunes. Tai Sui keeps track of both the good and the bad deeds of humans. He gives his blessing and he acts as a tutor for every person.
The Grand Duke Jupiter or Tai Sui is directly connected with planet Jupiter’s movement around the Sun and with the way this affects the Earth’s magnetic field. Jupiter’s energy field is similar with the Sun’s, which could be both helpful and harmful to people. In time, Jupiter has been personalized and transformed in a deity in absolute command of all human affairs.
Regardless of your beliefs, it would be best to take into account the annual sector of Tai Sui, because perturbing or offending him is not something you want to do. The Grand Duke Jupiter is disturbed when major and, sometimes, even minor works are being conducted in a house, such as: breaking down a wall, construction or repair works, cutting any trees, hammering a nail into the wall etc. Tai Sui gets offended when you directly regard/confront him.
That’s why, it is best not to face the cardinal point where he is localized during that particular year or to sleep with your head in that direction. You can always wear a Pi Yao amulet or protective amulets (you can purchase them from temples, churches), the image or Mantra of Tai Sui.
Tai Sui Position in 2020 (Year of the Rat)
The Chinese New Year of 2020 falls on February 5th (Tuesday). During the Metal Rat Year , Tai Sui is heading in North direction and the General of 2020 is Lu Mi.
In the Metal Rat Year ‘Geng Zi’ (庚子) is recommended to maintain a clean and organized area in the northwest, the area where Tai Sui resides, in order to be lucky in love, career, health and education.
Read also : 2020 Feng Shui tips and activators for money, luck and more
Don’t place massive objects, such as the fridge or furniture in the area where Tai Sui is situated, otherwise you will attract misfortune for your family and in your home. In 2019 is important to avoid any renovations in the northwest sector of the house.
How to protect ourselves from Tai Sui’s fury in 2020?
- We should wear the color red – in the Chinese culture, this is considered to be the luckiest color, bringing prosperity, loyalty, success, and happiness. By having the lowest frequency of all the colors in the white light spectrum, red can absorb the low frequencies of the negative vibes that we might encounter, eliminating them. Therefore, by wearing a red object all year round, we will gain a good protection.
- It is also recommended to wear jade objects – these could be pendants, earrings, rings or bracelets.
- We need to position ourselves so that we can avoid the Tai Sui direction – during the Year of the Rat , the position of Tai Sui will be North. This direction must be avoided when we place our work desk, the bed’s headboard, the favorite armchair in the living room, the chair we sit on when we are having important discussions with the members of our family or with the business partners.
All the people born in Pig, Monkey, Snake and Tiger years should wear this Tai Sui plaque to ensure they won’t get into conflict with the planet’s energy of spiritual growth.
Here are few rules that we should follow in the Metal Rat year of 2020, governed by Lu Mi.
- Don’t sit and don’t sleep with your head in the direction of the Grand Duke Jupiter.
- Take exact measurements of the sector affected by the Grand Duke Jupiter and make sure no repairs or renovations are conducted in that area. Even hammering a tiny nail in the wall for hanging a painting is forbidden.
- Don’t build a house starting in the Tai Sui’s sector, in order to avoid obstacles, accidents that might occur during the construction works and excessive increase of costs for finalizing the construction project.
- If, without our consent, any construction works are being conducted in the neighborhood, affecting the Tai Sui sector, such as cutting trees, loan mowing with noisy machines or holes digging, we can protect ourselves by hanging on the exterior side of our building, exactly on the Tai Sui sector, a metallic wind chime with six tubes, and inside the house we can place a Tai Sui plaque or a Pi Yao figurine.
- If it’s absolutely necessary to have any work done in the Tai Sui sector, the most affected zodiac signs by Tai Sui during 2020, the Goat and the Ox, are advised to select for that particular project a worker who is not born in any of these two zodiac signs.
Most Powerful Tai Sui Cures for 2020:
1. Tai Sui Jade Emperor Heaven Amulet
This is a Feng Shui amulet, especially made to protect against the Grand Duke Jupiter. The JADE EMPEROR maximises luck and brings auspiciousness in all one’s undertakings.
Carrying his amulet attracts support from powerful and influential people, and brings excellent rapport with superiors, bosses, investors and business associates.
This keychain is a Feng Shui remedy, recommended for anyone who wishes to gain permanent protection.
2. TAI SUI PLAQUE
This is a Tai Sui Plaque (Jupiter’s energy). It is especially made to protect against any negative energy.
In the Metal Rat Year , Tai Sui is moving in the direction of the Pig (northwest). All those born in the Pig, Snake, Monkey and Tiger years will need to carry this Tai Sui plaque in order to ensure they are not getting in conflict with the planter’s energy of spiritual growth. This is a Feng Shui remedy, recommended for all the people who wish to gain permanent protection.
3. Tai Sui Card
Tai Sui is the leader of the year, he changes every year and he has the power to bring luck, health and wellbeing or accidents, quarrels and disasters. That’s why, it is necessary to have him on our side at the beginning of every year. We must wear his imagine with us under different forms: Tai Sui card, Tai Sui keychain or amulet or, for house and office, Tai Sui plaque or painting.
Do you have questions? Ask our Chinese Astrology Advisors! Get Answers Now