Use Feng Shui elements at home and at the office, not only to decorate, but also to attract the universe’s harmonious energies. This philosophy and over 2000 years old technique has been used by Chinese to improve the quality of their lives.
During 2019, in order to benefit Attract career success, use e or more of the following activators:
The Frog is Associated with Success in Business and Career
The Frog, commonly made out of metal, can be placed in the northern side of the office and it is said to have a beneficial influence for those who run a business or earn an extra income from commissions and bonuses.
The Amethyst Quartz Gem Stone Money Tree – Beneficial for Getting a Promotion
Since ancient times, the wise Chinese believed that amethyst, a purple crystal, can facilitate the professional relationships with the superiors, as well as with the field experts. It is recommended to place a tree made out of amethyst stones in the office, where it can balance the energies between colleagues and leaders, which, at the right time, will lead to a promotion.
Carry I-Ching Coins in the Wallet
The Chinese people consider that you can attract luck and prosperity in your career by using money, just not any kind of money, but I-Ching coins. These are round coins, with a square cut out in the center, linked together with a red silk thread. These tiny coins can be carried in the wallet, or connected to the phone, after the latest fashion trend. The most important thing is to carry them with you, especially if you work in retail or sales, to bring you luck.
Dragon Horse – A Creature for Ambitious People
This statue, usually made out of bronze, which represents a mythical creature, o combination between horse and dragon, is a lucky object for those ambitious. For those who are going through a tense period in their career and want to obtain a better position, it is advisable to place this statue in their office.
The Red Chinese Rooster – Another Beneficial Element for Career
The Golden Rooster or the Red Rooster is a lucky element for those who want to obtain a promotion. On the other hand, it is beneficial when placed in the office because it balances the energies, it improves communication and it helps to establish new contacts and relationships. Chinese people like to decorate it with lucky coins and to place it in the north or south side of the office.
Feng Shui Tips for Office in 2019
Are you stressed at work, no longer able to cope, are you facing a mental block, are you lacking energy, the relationships with your colleagues are tense, in short, are you no longer feeling well at work?
Have you ever thought about using Feng Shui? Feng Shui is the Chinese art that teach us how to harmonize the vital energies from a specific place, using small arrangements in order to ensure health, wellbeing and prosperity.
By applying Feng Shui techniques at work, we can help relieve stress and facilitate harmonious relationships between the members of a team, improve creativity, focus and productivity and eliminate the negative energies.
All these can be obtained if you set up your office according to the Feng Shui principles and we can help you by offering you few Feng Shui tips.
When designing your office, try to use the five Feng Shui elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. A metallic decor detail, wooden stationery objects, plants, an aquarium etc.
The first stage in designing your Feng Shui office is to get rid of all the clutter that stays in your way, in short – to clean.
- Don’t place stacks of files on the floor.
- Don’t place too many objects on the shelves or on top of the closet.
- Tidy up inside the closets and drawers.
- Fix or throw away everything that is no longer functioning.
- Organize all the documents sitting on your desk.
- Throw away all post-it notes that are no longer valid.
- Throw away all the bottles and soda cans, wash the dirty coffee cups.
- Remove the dust.
- Throw away the garbage bag every evening.
Clutter has a profound effect on your emotional state and wellbeing. A clean and organized office brings vital energy and facilitates inspiration, concentration and creativity. Your ideas are going to be much clearer, your energy and vitality will be restored, you are going to be more relaxed and calm and less affected by stress.
Feng Shui Desk Office Orientation in 2019
The orientation of your desk is one of the most important things when designing your office. In order to adhere to the Feng Shui principles, set your desk in the power place, which is far from the room entry door, diagonally or with the back at the wall.
- The desk should not be placed with the back at the window or door, because it makes you vulnerable and it creates an anxiety feeling. You have to see who is coming in and you must watch whatever danger is entering your office. If you can’t place your desk in this manner, make sure you have a high back chair that can protect you.
- Don’t place the desk close to the door, so you don’t get distracted.
- Avoid placing the desk facing the wall, you will work more efficiently and you will be able to focus better. If you have no choice, place on the wall a picture of nature – a landscape, the ocean…
- Your frontal space must be free, to facilitate opportunities.
- If you have to share the space with someone else, avoid a back to back or front to front position. These two positions have a tendency to create conflicts. If you can’t avoid this, offset the desk a bit or set a barrier by placing a plant or a picture.
- If you work in an open space, is important to have partition walls, because in a space that is too open, the energy tends to evaporate. Try to demarcate the space between you and your colleagues.
What Objects and Images Ato use to Feng Shui your Office in 2019
Every object from your office has an influence on you. When you are surrounded by inspiring images and objects, you are creating a favorable environment for achieving your goals.
Place pictures, slogans and images symbolizing your goals. Pick furniture and accessories that inspire prosperity, abundance and success.
The best place for the computer is on the right side of the desk, while on the left side, above, is best to set a lamp.
Behind the desk, hang a mountain painting, without the sharp peaks, and in front of it, an aquatic life painting, because water symbolizes wealth and prosperity.
To set a dynamic atmosphere in the office, set the right objects in the right places, with the help of a compass, as follows:
- phone, agenda, computer, business cards to the west or north-west, to facilitate the external contacts and to improve your career;
- pictures with relatives to the west or east;
- lamps must be set to the south, to illuminate your future prospects
- to improve the relationships with your colleagues, place plants to the east.
Feng Shui Colors for Office
The office needs to have light, relaxing colors. The recommended colors are beige, sand color, light gray and light yellow. These are not the only colors used for the interior design of workplaces. Dark colors are also used, but is recommended to mix them with light, delicate tones. Bright colors tend to unnerve the body and the spirit.
- Yellow: promotes optimism and hope, helps concentration and attention and stimulates intellect.
- Green: represents growth, vitality and abundance.
- Blue: is the characteristic color of reliability and security and it increases creativity.
- Black: promotes introspection and opens up new horizons.
- Brown: Sustains and strengthens the body, but it doesn’t stimulate the spirit.
- White: Energizes the spirit and the mental focus, but wears out the body.
- Gray: Stimulates concentration, but is exhausting for the body.
Feng Shui Plants for Office
In Feng Shui art, it is recommended to place green plants in the office. They are valuable for health and work conditions because they bring positive energies and they increase the creative work and the productivity. The best plant for office is bamboo because it brings luck. Place the plants from east to south-east. Avoid cactuses, bonsai and sharp edged leaves plants.
You may also like
- Best Lucky Charms for 2019
- How to Feng Shui Your Bedroom to Attract Luck and Money in 2019
- 10 Feng Shui Elements That Bring Luck in Love in 2019 – Guaranteed to Work!
- Flying Star 2019 Forecast