The numbers and their mystical relationship with luck, destiny, or deities can be traced back to the dawn of human history.
More than 4000 years ago, there was a legend of a turtle with 9 perfect squares in its shell, 3 by 3, which Emperor Yu saw on the banks of the Luo River, and that gave birth to Luo Shu square, a tool of Chinese numerology.
Chinese culture is very influenced by different beliefs about luck and especially numbers.
According to Feng shui, there are numbers that are considered auspicious and others inauspicious. They even pay large sums of money to get favorable numbers for their phones, license plates, or apartments.
Each of us has a lucky number for 2023, based on Feng Shui that identifies us and defines our way of being, just like each sign of the Chinese zodiac.
Auspicious Car Plate Number 2023
Every car uses a registration number as identification. Each number has a connotation and an outcome in Feng Shui that should not be neglected. If you want to be sure you will drive safely, an auspicious car plate number that matches the vehicle holder is essential. In the year 2023, your car’s license plates better contain lucky numbers like 8888, 8833, 5858, or 8899.
Do You Have a Lucky Phone Number?
Mobile phones are indispensable to us. It’s hard to give them up, and there’s a good chance that phone numbers mean something to our lives. Here’s what Feng Shui theory teaches us about the meaning of phone numbers!
The most important thing is how many times a certain digit appears in your phone number. If the same number is repeated only twice, this is not a very strong influence, but when it is repeated three times, that number gains strength and has a great impact on the person who has that phone number.
Basically, if the number “4” appears three times in your phone number, the number 4 influences your destiny. Unfortunately, the number 4 is not lucky in Chinese culture, as we explain below in this article.
How to Find Your Lucky Number According to Feng Shui Principles
Feng shui has the power to change people’s lives for the better, as long as its principles are taken into account.
Add up the last two digits of your birth year until you reach a single digit. For example, a person born in 1986 will do the following operation: 8 + 6 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5. Then, if you are a man, subtract the number from the digit 10 (10 – 5 = 5) Your lucky number is 5. And if you are a woman, add the number 5 (5 + 5 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1). And your lucky number is 1.
According to the Chinese horoscope 2023, from 22 January to 9 February 2023, we will be in the Year of the Water Rabbit, and the lucky numbers are as follows:
|Chinese Zodiac Sign||Most Lucky Number for 2023||Lucky Day||Unlucky Number|
People born in the Year of the Rat like to think of new and different ways to choose their lucky numbers. Look for inspiration in car license plates or phone numbers.
Those born in the year of the Ox spend a lot of time dreaming of winning the lottery instead of playing it. If you decide to play in 2023… better go big, as a big jackpot draw will give you millions of incredible dreams, especially when it comes to spending them.
Impulsive and impatient… he likes challenges and multiple bets are not scary.
There is nothing you enjoy more than laying down, watching your money pile up and grow. Serious increases in your bank account are expected in 2023.
Sometimes he likes to bet big and sometimes he doesn’t. He is the last to place his bets for the next lottery draw due to the numbers coming to his head at the last minute.
Naturally traditional, the Snakes play the same old lotteries. When there is a large jackpot Snakes will make sure they have shared the tickets with their family and friends.
Those born in the Year of the Horse dream big and work hard to make dreams come true, but there’s nothing wrong with having a little luck when they play. Horses are very generous and they will use the prize money to help the people around, them after buying a sports car.
Those born in the Year of the Goat are extremely methodical and precise with the selection of their numbers. And they don’t forget to rigorously check the results.
People born in the Year of the Monkey are aware that all games have their “pros” and “cons”, so in the end, they end up playing all of them. The Horse tries to organize the bets with his friends, comparing his numbers with theirs to make sure that all the winning numbers are evenly divided and distributed among them.
As the king of paranoia, you already have your “escape plan” in place for the day when luck strikes you. It is so mysterious that it is difficult to know what your favorite lottery games are.
In search of new experiences, you will often be traveling. Their motto is “play big or go home!”
Those born in the Year of the Pig are ambitious but also conservative, which is why they prefer traditional games where they don’t have to waste a lot of time choosing numbers.
What Do Numbers Symbolize in China?
– 1 – The number ONE. Referred to as the Yang, male, heavenly. It is considered an auspicious number.
– 2 – The number TWO. Two or Yin, female, terrestrial. It is considered a positive number. There is a Chinese quote that says “good things come in pairs”. It is usual to use double symbology in business and brands (Double fortune, Double elephant, double happiness …).
– 3 – The number THREE. The number Three sounds like “birth” in Chinese, so it is considered a positive number. The moon frog has three legs.
– 4 – The number FOUR. The number Four is considered an unfortunate number in Chinese and Oriental culture in general because it sounds like the word “death”. It is avoided as much as possible.
– 5 – The number FIVE. Number Five is popular since it is in the center (1-5-9). It is also related to the five elements (Wuxing).
– 6 – The number SIX. The number Six is associated with the six senses (in Chinese culture the mind is added as a sixth sense) and with the maximum score when you throw a die. There is a saying that says “Double Six will make you happy”.
– 7 – The number SEVEN. Seven is considered by some Chinese people as ghostly or spiritualistic. The seventh month of the Chinese calendar is called the “ghostly month” and it’s said that the gates of hell are open for the dead to visit the living. In any case, in general, it is considered a neutral number, since it is shared by relatively few people.
– 8 – The number EIGHT. The number Eight in Chinese sounds like “prosperity” or “wealth”, so it is considered a lucky number. Large sums have been paid to obtain combinations with this number in license plates and mobiles.
– 9 – The number NINE. The number Nine was historically associated with the emperor of China, who often wore nine dragons on his clothes. It sounds like “everlasting” for which it is considered auspicious.